802 Liz's Pet Sitting and House Watching Service

South Burlington, VT

About

Hello! I'm a rising senior at St. Lawrence University looking for house-sitting jobs (or nannying jobs) while I'm home for the upcoming winter breaks. CURRENT AVAILABILITY: DECEMBER 24th-JANUARY 11th (2024/2025). I love all types of animals and have a family dog of my own. My experience ranges from watching cats and dogs to taking care of gardens and house plants. Please reach out to me using my contact information below if you're interested in hiring a pet sitter or have any questions. :)

Liz

Hello! I'm a rising senior at St. Lawrence University looking for house-sitting jobs (or nannying jobs) while I'm home for the upcoming winter breaks. CURRENT AVAILABILITY: DECEMBER 24th-JANUARY 11th (2024/2025). I love all types of animals and have a family dog of my own. My experience ranges from watching cats and dogs to taking care of gardens and house plants. Please reach out to me using my contact information below if you're interested in hiring a pet sitter or have any questions. :)

Liz
lizcheney8@gmail.com
(802) 825-4686

read less

Recent Postings from this business

Pet/House Sitting for Winter Holidays

Pet/House Sitting for Winter Holidays
South Burlington, VT
Announcement
Liz
Jul 10, 2024

Hello! I'm a rising senior at St. Lawrence University looking for pet/house-sitting jobs while I'm home for the upcoming winter breaks. CURRENT AVAILABILITY: NOVEMBER 23rd-NOVEMBER 30th and DECEMBER 24th-JANUARY 11th(2024/2025). I love all types of animals and have a family dog of my own. My experience ranges from watching cats and dogs to taking care of gardens and house plants. Please reach out to me using my contact information below if you're interested in hiring a pet sitter or have any... read more ▼

Hello! I'm a rising senior at St. Lawrence University looking for pet/house-sitting jobs while I'm home for the upcoming winter breaks. CURRENT AVAILABILITY: NOVEMBER 23rd-NOVEMBER 30th and DECEMBER 24th-JANUARY 11th(2024/2025). I love all types of animals and have a family dog of my own. My experience ranges from watching cats and dogs to taking care of gardens and house plants. Please reach out to me using my contact information below if you're interested in hiring a pet sitter or have any questions. :)

Liz
lizcheney8@gmail.com
(802) 825-4686

read less

Summer Tutoring/Babysitting

Summer Tutoring/Babysitting
Closed by Author
South Burlington, VT
Announcement
Liz
Jun 10, 2024

I'm a rising senior at St. Lawrence University back home for the summer and looking to utilize my knowledge to teach kids while earning extra income. I've been a substitute teacher at Colchester Elementary for nearly two years. Math is one of my stronger subjects, although I can tutor in all subjects! I also have experience babysitting and am willing to teach and watch your kids while you're busy this summer. If you're strictly looking for a babysitter, I am happy to fill that role as well. I am... read more ▼

I'm a rising senior at St. Lawrence University back home for the summer and looking to utilize my knowledge to teach kids while earning extra income. I've been a substitute teacher at Colchester Elementary for nearly two years. Math is one of my stronger subjects, although I can tutor in all subjects! I also have experience babysitting and am willing to teach and watch your kids while you're busy this summer. If you're strictly looking for a babysitter, I am happy to fill that role as well. I am CPR certified and have worked with kids who have severe allegries. Please reach out to me with questions and the availability you would like. :)

Liz Cheney
Eachen21@stlawu.edu
(802) 825-4686
Rate: $25/hr

read less

About This Directory

The FPF Community Directory is a collection of more than 14,000 Vermont businesses and nonprofits in 247 categories that participate in Front Porch Forum. FPF does not screen or evaluate these organizations. See Terms of Use.

Contact

Login or sign up to see contact details.

About This Directory

The FPF Community Directory is a collection of more than 14,000 Vermont businesses and nonprofits in 247 categories that participate in Front Porch Forum. FPF does not screen or evaluate these organizations. See Terms of Use.

Dog Walking / Dog Sitting South Burlington, VT
Pet Sitting/Watching Shelburne, VT
Pet Care Services South Burlington, VT
Happy Pack Dog Walking South Burlington, VT
Time for Paws South Burlington, VT
See anything incorrect in this listing? Let us know!