Processing image

22 Shades of Gray

Buskirk, NY

About

I design specialty clothes for women of all shapes, sizes and ages at my Buskirk, NY studio.

Jacket and tops are my primary pieces. I do custom work and all types of alterations. Want a unique garment? Tired of driving 50 minutes to shop? Visit me in my Buskirk studio and shop in your back yard. Call for an appointment 518-686-4165

Recent Postings from this business

"Discover Local Charm at 22 Shades of Gray!" 🌟

"Discover Local Charm at 22 Shades of Gray!" 🌟
Buskirk, NY
Announcement
Viola
Feb 23, 2024

If you are a woman that loves unique and different clothing designs you should visit my studio.

If you are tired of wearing clothing that just doesn't fit right then you should try ordering a new piece that will be made to order for you.

If you love "Art to Wear" then you should have a hand in designing your own look!

I also do alterations and repairs on your existing styles for women, men & children

Make an appointment today to stop in to see me in my Buskirk studio and see what we can... read more ▼

If you are a woman that loves unique and different clothing designs you should visit my studio.

If you are tired of wearing clothing that just doesn't fit right then you should try ordering a new piece that will be made to order for you.

If you love "Art to Wear" then you should have a hand in designing your own look!

I also do alterations and repairs on your existing styles for women, men & children

Make an appointment today to stop in to see me in my Buskirk studio and see what we can dream up.

518-686-4195
22shadesofgray@gmail.com

read less

About This Directory

The FPF Community Directory is a collection of more than 14,000 Vermont businesses and nonprofits in 247 categories that participate in Front Porch Forum. FPF does not screen or evaluate these organizations. See Terms of Use.

Contact

Login or sign up to see contact details.

About This Directory

The FPF Community Directory is a collection of more than 14,000 Vermont businesses and nonprofits in 247 categories that participate in Front Porch Forum. FPF does not screen or evaluate these organizations. See Terms of Use.

See anything incorrect in this listing? Let us know!