2 GALS Farm Works

Underhill, VT

About

Not only are we neighbors but we are sharing our garden produce and microgreens with the community.

As long time gardeners, the winter gives us the blues. We are beating the blues by discovering heathy organically grown microgreens. During growing season we have vegetable starts and fresh produce upon request.

We are retired veterans and enjoy supporting our community. Excess produce is donated to Aunt Dot's Place.

To learn more about us and our small business please contact us at:...

Not only are we neighbors but we are sharing our garden produce and microgreens with the community.

As long time gardeners, the winter gives us the blues. We are beating the blues by discovering heathy organically grown microgreens. During growing season we have vegetable starts and fresh produce upon request.

We are retired veterans and enjoy supporting our community. Excess produce is donated to Aunt Dot's Place.

To learn more about us and our small business please contact us at: 2galsfarmworks@gmail.com

read less

Recent Postings from this business

Fresh Microgreens Available

Fresh Microgreens Available
Underhill, VT
Announcement
Gail
Feb 7, 2024

Hello Friends and Neighbors
Are you missing fresh greens in your food this winter?

I was as well. As an avid gardener I started growing microgreens and they are yummy.
They are a great add to soups, salads, sandwiches and more.

I'd love to share them. I currently have fresh arugula, broccoli, radish mix and sunflower that are ready to harvest. If you'd like a sampler I can do that too . We will deliver to you at no cost.

If you're interested shoot me an email and we'll connect.

Hello Friends and Neighbors
Are you missing fresh greens in your food this winter?

I was as well. As an avid gardener I started growing microgreens and they are yummy.
They are a great add to soups, salads, sandwiches and more.

I'd love to share them. I currently have fresh arugula, broccoli, radish mix and sunflower that are ready to harvest. If you'd like a sampler I can do that too . We will deliver to you at no cost.

If you're interested shoot me an email and we'll connect.

read less

About This Directory

The FPF Community Directory is a collection of more than 14,000 Vermont businesses and nonprofits in 247 categories that participate in Front Porch Forum. FPF does not screen or evaluate these organizations. See Terms of Use.

Contact

Login or sign up to see contact details.

About This Directory

The FPF Community Directory is a collection of more than 14,000 Vermont businesses and nonprofits in 247 categories that participate in Front Porch Forum. FPF does not screen or evaluate these organizations. See Terms of Use.

Valley Dream Farm Cambridge, VT
Sprig Flower Farm Stowe, VT
Vermont Farm Bureau Richmond, VT
NOFA Vermont Richmond, VT
See anything incorrect in this listing? Let us know!