Front Porch Forum’s mission is to help neighbors connect and foster community resilience, which is particularly important during this public health crisis. FPF has seen a surge in demand for our services over the past few months. We are working hard to keep productive conversation flowing between neighbors, local businesses, and public officials.
To that end, FPF is following CDC, WHO, and Vermont Department of Health guidelines in response to the coronavirus pandemic. Thus, we have established the following guidelines for content related to coronavirus:
Postings will not be published if they contain:
- False or misleading medical or scientific information.
- Medical or scientific information that is not clearly attributed.
- Suggestions that contradict CDC, WHO, VDH guidelines.
- Claims regarding cures or remedies for coronavirus not supported by CDC or WHO.
- Discriminatory or xenophobic language.
- Claims that have been debunked as false conspiracy theories.
We appreciate your help in keeping conversation on FPF civil, constructive, and safe for all members. See great examples of how people are putting FPF to good use during times of crisis.
More at https://frontporchforum.com/terms-of-use.