Claudia Abbiati • firstname.lastname@example.org
When: Jun 30, 2022, 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
All Brains Belong VT invites you to join us for "Brain Club," our free weekly community education series about "everyday brain life stuff." Thursdays 6-7PM, plus recorded for later viewing.
June 2022 theme: Designing a Life that Works for Your Brain. Info and registration: https://allbrainsbelong.org/brain-club
- June 2: Niche Construction - Designing a Life that Works for Your Brain
- June 9: Communicating Your Access Needs
- June 16: Support Systems for Neurodivergent Adults - What Works and Doesn't Work?
- June 23: Designing a Work Life that Works for Your Life
- June 30: Self-Advocacy for Teens
All Brains Belong VT is a 501(c)(3) organization based in Montpelier providing neurodiversity-affirming healthcare, education, and social opportunities for kids and adults with all types of brains. Learn more at http://allbrainsbelong.org