Rob Carter • email@example.com
When: Jul 11, 2019, 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM
Addison County Chamber Seminar Series
Google My Business is a free business profile tool that businesses use to manage their information across Google Search and Maps. By keeping their information accurate and up-to-date, customers can find and connect to their local businesses.
In our July seminar, Google for Business, we will review the Google My Business platform to see what types of information it can provide to customers searching for your business on Google.
DATE: July 11th, 2019
LOCATION: Kennedy Brothers Conference Room, 11 Main St, Vergennes
COST: Members - No Charge, Non-Members - $10
PRESENTER: Rob Carter
Rob has over 30 years of marketing experience and is a certified for Google Adwords and Google Analytics. The Addison County Chamber of Commerce is a Google Partner and can provide expedited verification to claim your business on Google.
We will go through the steps to:
• Create or claim your Business Profile on Google
• Manage your business information across Google Search and Maps
• Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers
• Learn about data tools that show how people are interacting with your Business Profile
• Learn about additional Google services available to bring in more customers
Learn More and Register at https://www.addisoncounty.com/events/details/google-for-business-seminar-5910
Connecting with neighbors is more needed than ever.Please Donate Today!
Launched Jun 10, 2010
The Bristol FPF encompasses an area containing 1,590 households.
This Front Porch Forum is open to residents of the town of Bristol, Vermont.