Join Front Porch Forum discussions in your choice of towns and neighborhoods. This is an excellent opportunity for elections (this is different than FPF's standard advertising or Business Access Plans).
Members turn to FPF to learn more about candidates and ballot issues. See examples of what members have shared, here.
1. Your towns/neighborhoods
3. Numberof rounds
Samples: 1 round of postings in...
• all 251 VT towns → 230,000 inboxes
• all of Chittenden Co → 76,000 inboxes
• all of Burlington → 20,000 inboxes
• all of Washington Co. → 36,495 inboxes
• all of Addison Co. → 18,433 inboxes
• all of So. Burlington → 8,520 inboxes
• all of Essex/Essex Jct → 8,349 inboxes
• all of Colchester → 5,366 inboxes
• any other VT towns
• ask your FPF sales rep. for a customized set of towns/neighborhoods
How it works:
Your Paid Campaign Posting will be included among postings by neighbors (rather than in the ad section) and be labeled as a paid submission. See a sample Paid Campaign Posting.
Please provide your FPF sales rep. with a brief headline and posting (1,000 characters max., including spaces). Your message can appear in up to 2 issues per week in each of the selected FPF neighborhood/town forums. Pick multiple rounds to increase impact (max. 2 rounds/week). Volume discounts are available.
*Exact publication dates are not guaranteed. PCPs will publish within 2-3 days of preferred publishing date. Deadline to purchase a PCP is the Friday before election day (pending availability), for a publication date no later than the Saturday before election day.