Please complete this form and email a COVER LETTER and RESUME to Michael Wood-Lewis at email@example.com by January 16, 2022. Please include your first and last name in the Subject line of your email message.
Front Porch Forum is looking to hire a super-organized and experienced operations lead to join our mission-driven team of two dozen Vermont staff. This is a hybrid (remote and Burlington office), full-time position (32-40 hours per week).
In addition to strong technical competencies, the ideal candidate is community-minded, values and understands diversity, and can engage warmly and patiently with people from all walks of life. We seek an excellent communicator who is adept at managing systems and effectively using digital technology. FPF is growing and evolving, so the ability to embrace change is key.
FPF is a Vermont public benefit corporation. Our award-winning service helps neighbors connect and build community. We do that by hosting regional networks of online local forums, and other digital services. Currently, 210,000 members participate across Vermont, and small portions of surrounding states.
The FPF Operations Manager is a new position. This role has been partially covered by multiple managers up until this time. With recent growth and continued investment in our staff and systems, it's clear that we need a full-time Operations Manager to support FPF's progress!
• Operations Team (including well-established part-time bookkeeper)
• Human resources
• Systems and IT (including Slack, Google Workspace, HubSpot, DropBox)
• Office and equipment
• Bookkeeping (Xero, Gusto) and finance
• Ample relevant operations experience
• Strong technology and analytical skills, including spreadsheets
• Passion for helping Vermont communities
• Team-first outlook: responsible, and committed to communicating well with colleagues
• Ability to self-direct work, and reliably follow through to get it done
• Ability to work effectively from home or other remote locations
• Ability to work in Burlington office at least one day a week (as pandemic conditions allow)
FPF is an equal opportunity employer and supports racial justice. Competitive compensation. Posted January 2, 2022. Deadline to apply: January 16, 2022.