Submit your posting to FPF before noon January 9, 2014 consisting of exactly seven (7) words and you'll be entered into a drawing* to win one of these great prizes:
• One Apple iPod Touch from Small Dog Electronics
• One overnight room at The Essex Resort and Spa
• Four passes to the Pump House Indoor Waterpark at Jay Peak
• One $50 gift card from Laughing Moon Chocolates
• Seven pints of SoYo frozen yogurt
• One-month family membership to The Edge
• Two tickets to Golden Dragon Acrobats on March 5 at the Flynn Theater
• One $115 gift bag of gardening gear from Gardener's Supply Company: A puddle proof field bag filled with an array of gardening gear, including Pocket Snips & Pruners, Nitrile Gloves, Fiskars Trowel, set of Wooden Garden Markers, U Mark Garden Marker, & 12 packets of vegetable seeds
Thanks to the local Vermont businesses listed above who donated these wonderful prizes.
Now get creative and POST AN ENTRY!
• To post to your FPF, go to FrontPorchForum.com and click LOGIN (if not already logged in).
• If you're already logged in, click MY ACCOUNT.
• Then click SUBMIT POSTING.
*FPF welcomes up to two entries per day per person. Post about whatever tickles your fancy. Click on the links at right for loads of great samples from years past.
One Apple iPod Touch from Small Dog Electronics
• Matt Riley, Middletown Springs
Saw a snowy owl near Addison Sunday.
One overnight room at The Essex Resort & Spa
• Adele Sweet-Mcfarlin, Reading
Kissing nuns? Don't get in the habit.
Four passes to the Pump House Indoor Waterpark at Jay Peak
• Pamela Campbell, Montpelier
Wanted: free plane ticket to anywhere warmer.
One $50 gift card from Laughing Moon Chocolates
• Saint Rosner, Marlboro
Why's the sand wet? Because the seaweed.
Seven pints of SoYo frozen yogurt
• Jane Sobel, North Bennington
North Bennington walks vanquish cabin fever blues.
One-month family membership to The Edge
• Susi Taylor, Burlington
Life before Front Porch Forum was complicated.
Two tickets to Golden Dragon Acrobats on March 5 at the Flynn Theater
• George Brewer, Middlebury
For Sale, portable confessional, YES portable confessional.
One field bag full of gardening gear from Gardener's Supply Company
• Amy Marcinko, Richford
Front Porch Forum is better than Facebook.
• My wife and I are quitting smoking after thirty years. Wish us luck.
• If one reads FPF long enough one hears all sides of a story!
• Dalai Lama asks in pizza shop, can you make me one with everything?
• Everyone i know is having babies, i better learn to hold them soon.
• You're a Vermonter if your car trunk doubles as extra freezer space.
• Tomorrow is my Birthday, so I yell "Hooray, I'm almost ten today!"
• Spaces between your fingers were created so that another’s could fill them!
• The snowy owl made it to Vermont, maybe there will be twelve?
• Oh Barometer, Rise! Rise! Lift the ceiling of our skies!
• Small condo, tossing son’s baseball cards vintage nineties, want them?
• Surprising deep winter sight: Six baffled bluebirds quiver in birches.
• One snowman says to the next, “Do you smell carrots?”
• Who Could Write A Poem With Just Nine Words?
• Where to sharpen hockey skates? Forum’s wisdom pour forth!
• Neighborhood improvement idea: more block parties, fewer leaf blowers!
• Use Front Porch Forum to knit your neighborhood together.